Early Childhood Education Careers in Waterbury, Connecticut
Infant/Toddler Caregivers, Assistant Teachers, Lead Teachers for Pre-School, and Pre-Kindergarten After School Teacher
MiniVentures Early Care and Education Center are currently seeking qualified, energetic, loving individuals to join our teaching staff.
If you are interested in joining us, please review the benefits below. Fax the employment application and your resume to the site of your choice or e-mail the employment application and resume to careers@MiniVentures.com
MiniVentures Early Care and Education Center believe that every child should have the opportunity to learn with their own style! We do not provide a specific curriculum to follow-just the objectives. Every child learns differently and we want you to think outside the box. Get messy, go outside, be creative, sing, dance! We need you to create the “the perfect Venture” for each child in your care. Our School environment is professional yet comfortable.
After 90 days of employment with our company working 30 hours or more/week, you may be eligible for the following:
- Medical insurance coverage (Employer pays ½ of the single employee rate)
- Dental insurance coverage (Employee pays whole amount)
- Simple retirement plan-up to 3% match
- Discount on tuition for staff children
- Professional training that is provided and paid for by MiniVentures Early Care and Education Center
- 2 weeks Vacation
- 5 Sick Days
- 2 Personal Days
MiniVentures Early Care and Education Center is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Requirements of Employees
- Staff are required to wear their smock while on duty
- Ripped or torn clothes, tank tops, immodest clothes, and clothing with transfers, such as T-shirts or sweatshirts with logos (other than COT) on them are not acceptable.
- No bare midriffs are allowed.
- No visible tattoos
- Staff must have reliable transportation to and from work and be on time daily
- All staff must be able to perform all job duties assigned
- Pass a background check and fingerprint check on all staff prior to hiring.