Below are some wonderful reasons why you should choose MiniVentures Early Care and Education Center.
- High-quality care at affordable prices. See our rave reviews on the testimonials page.
- Parents rave about our large classrooms. Our rooms are larger than other local centers, resulting in more square footage per child. This means your child will have more room to learn and grow.
- Camera System Throughout Facility
- Kindergarten Readiness guarantee
- State-of-the-art check-in/out system. We use ProCare to keep track of your child’s attendance records and other important information all while providing a safe secure facility.
- Breakfast Lunch and PM Snack included in all tuition rates. We are affiliated with the CACFP Meal Program.
- Trained, professional, and fun-loving staff. All staff receive a minimum of 15 hours of training per year.
- Dental, Hearing & Vision testing for all children 3 years and older every year
- Professional pictures by BIS Photo every Fall and Spring
- Each Classroom has child-sized bathrooms allowing children the privacy they need. Child size toilets are located in the Building at other sites.
- Indoor gym for special activities and rainy day activities. Our Indoor play space is equipped with bikes, scooters, balls etc. for the children enjoy the indoor play environment.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE
- An exciting and playful learning environment: We designed our classrooms to stimulate the senses and spark the imagination. We understand that purposeful play is more than just play and we use it to encourage language development, a sense of cooperation, and stronger problem-solving skills.
- Before and after school care: Pick up and drop off Available for area schools
- Creating a sense of family is important to your child’s well-being and creating bonds with teachers is essential to your child’s overall development: We are fortunate to have a loving and caring staff of highly qualified teachers who have chosen MV not just for their job but for their career. Many of our teachers have advanced degrees in teaching and early childhood development.
- Young 5’s Program: Our program is unlike any other in the area. It is built upon the idea that each child learns at an individual pace and in a different way. It is aligned with NYS Common Core Standards and is designed to give children more time to mature and grow academically prior to starting kindergarten.
- Flexible Programs: We accommodate busy families by offering a flexible schedule, including full and half day options in most classrooms.
- Summer Programs: We believe that learning must be year-round, which is why we continue our learning during the summer months through fun themes, water days, guest speakers, and even a fun summer carnival. The summer activities make for some of our most memorable moments!